Designed to assist visually impaired pedestrians, tactile pads are 300 x 300mm polyurethane coloured tiles with raised patterns that provide warning of upcoming hazards or to give guidance in a specific direction. The peel and stick nature means they are easy to install by simply preparing the surface, peeling the backing sheet and sticking to your intended location.
- 300 x 300mm self-adhesive tiles
- Manufactured from durable TPU
- Available in a range of colours
- Slip rated to AS/NZS 4586
- Simple peel and stick installation